FIFA WORLD CUP - USA 1 Ghana 2

I don’t normally watch the FIFA World Cup matches.

Just because the USA had moved on to the 2nd round against Ghana, I went over to my best friend’s place to watch the game somehow. Sue and her boyfriend Grey were already prepared some snacks and beer and ready for the game.

Sue and Grey have been in relationship for a year now, and that they have a pretty open sexual relationship. As Sue and I are best friends, we sometimes share our sexual fantasy and flirt together.

I wore a pair of low slung skin tight jeans and a silk top without a bra. As it was her own place, Sue wore a short black silk robe that didn’t even make it to the bottom of her ass. The obviously erect nipples poking out through our tiny silk robe made it very apparent that our firm round tits were bare under that clingy silk.

I could see that Grey sometimes stared at my breasts whenever he talked to me. As for Grey, he wore just a T and a loose short pant. I liked the bulge in his shorts, though. I gave Grey a sultry smile as our eyes met.

As usual, Sue would drop on to Grey’s lap while watching the game. At times, Grey’s hands were up under Sue’s silk robe caressing her tits. Likewise, Sue would slide her hands under Grey’s pants and stroking his cock. While they were caressing, touching, stroking and kissing, I would at times put my palm against my pussy and rubbing it to stimulate my clit. I would also squeeze my nipples hard. When our eyes met, we laughed out loud.

As the game went on, though I felt a little boring at times, we watched horribly that USA had lost to Ghana 1 – 2! Donovan couldn’t repeat his heroic magical touch like the previous game.

Well, too bad for the States.

For Sue and Grey, the real game had just started!

As for me, I was heading home hornier!

No comments:

Post a Comment