Office Show

It had been a long day, and now it was already 6.30pm and I still had a pile of reports to go over before tomorrow's meeting! I closed my eyes for a little while and rotating my head as I tried to relax my tired neck and shoulders.


Deciding to take a 5 minute break, I stood up and stretched out a little while making myself a cup of coffee. For some reasons, I cupped my breasts through my blouse and squeezed my rapidly hardening nipples! All the sudden the nervous tension in my body seemed to have gravitated to my pussy. I was throbbing in anticipation of a much needed orgasm right in my office!


"Not now," I was thinking in my mind, "I've got a lot of work to finish up." But I knew it very well that the only way I’d ever get done was if I could get some relief for my sudden sexual desire. I glanced through the office and I’d found myself alone. “Yes,” I moaned again, “I could do it now!” The thoughts of having an office show to myself excited me and my erected clit was literally dripping! As I was alone on the eleventh floor, I didn’t make a point to close the blinds on my wide open windows. I was having the fantasy of offering any amateur voyeur who could have happened to peek on everything I was about to do! Just by thinking of that fantasy, I moaned even harder and my pussy was getting wetter in excitement. I continued to caress my breasts, tweaked my erected nipples while my breathing became much more intense. Finally I pulled up my dress and began furiously fingering my wet cunt until I came to a crushing climax!


I collapsed back into my chair catching for breath. My G-string was now soaking wet with my cum. I took it off leaving my pussy exposed to the cool air. “It feels sooooo good,” I moaned, “I would definitely do it again next time!”


Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment