Rejuvenate Myself

It had been a long day in the office. The meeting went very well this morning. Yes, of cause! I’d spent so much time and efforts making sure the proposal were a good bet for the company. It turned out to be the best indeed!


“I shall have a wonderful massage later,” I promised myself.


Finally I headed off to a spa to rejuvenate my tired body. I entered the room. I had been so stressed out with the work that I was glad to have a massage now for myself.


I took my clothes off down to my white G-string. “I am so sexy,” I thought momentarily. I lay face down on the massage table, placed the towel over my bum and waited for the masseuse. Perhaps I was so stressed out that I dozed off after a short while.


Suddenly I awoke to the hands massaging my back. As the hands kneaded the knots out of my back so firmly and strong, I could feel that the hands belonged to a male masseuse for sure. After he had finished the back he moved onto my feet and up onto my legs. “How do you feel?” he asked. “Great!” I mumbled. “Is the pressure ok with you?” he asked again. “Aha,” I replied. He continued kneading my calf.


Moment later, he lifted the towel to just above the start of my bum. I could imagine that he would be able to see the white G-string. I could hear that he was rubbing in the oil before massaging the back of my thighs. I started to get slightly aroused and involuntarily opened my legs a fraction as his hands moved up a little higher towards my bum. He worked on my thighs for a long time and all the time I was just aching for him to go slightly higher. I felt my pussy getting wet each time he stroke my thigh lightly. I was worried that he would be able to see the wet patch on my white G-string.


After a while, he asked me to turn over onto my back. I followed his instruction while keeping my eyes closed. I didn’t want to feel embarrass while exposing my semi-naked body right in front of a stranger. But I forgot to place the towel over my exposed breasts. He might have noticed that he then placed the towel there to cover my boobs. When removing his hands, he slightly skimmed my nipples which instantly became hardened with the sensation. I let out a tiny moan and I could feel myself getting wetter.


He continued massaging my legs and once again moving up and down on my thighs. He stroked it softly again and I could feel his fingers getting higher and higher this time. But every time he brought them closer to my pussy he would take his fingers away. I was extremely aroused and started arching my back slightly. I could feel that my white G-string was flooded with my juices. I was completely out of control and let out a moan!


“Mind if I take off your panty?” he asked. I nodded my head slightly with my eyes closed. “I’ve been waiting for you to ask this long ago,” I was thinking in my mind secretly. Very gently he took my G-string off and I was totally exposed right before his eyes! I could hear him rubbing the oil once again and continued to massage my upper tights, and while he moved onto my groin, he intentionally skimmed my labia. The sensation was so great that I let out a moan clear enough for him to hear it. Encouraged by my moan, he started to touch my clit, and I moaned even louder and was nearly at orgasm. I spread my legs wider for him to massage my clit easily. Unconsciously, I brought both my knees up so he could see it better as his fingers moved up and down. He then put his fingers in my pussy and stroked it furiously. I moaned in excitement and with his one last stroke of his fingers I finally came. I convulsed and shuddered after experiencing the best orgasm I have ever had in the spa.

No comments:

Post a Comment