Mood of Exhibitionism

I awoke on a sexual high knowing what kind of day awaited me. My pussy was already throbbing with excitement.

I dressed in a dark blouse with a short skirt for work. I was then complimented by many colleagues that I looked great today! I was so so happy indeed!

Little did they know that I was in a little mood of exhibitionism today.

Other than the outfit, I wore nothing inside! Yes, NOTHING! No bra, No panties! My skirt was short enough to expose my shaved pussy with a little fraction of my legs spreading apart. As I liked the feeling of the cool air tingling my pussy, I would spread my legs wide once in a while to let my cunt to breathe as if it would enjoy the cool air. I would also bend down to take anything happened to be on the floor along my way to anywhere in the office. The thought of getting caught by my colleagues aroused me even more.

The nipples on my breasts were as hard as pebbles and stood out angrily whole day. There were times a male colleague was staring at my boobs and I could imagine that he might have thought I wore no bra inside. I could be sure of that my nipples had showed him the answer! Every now and then I would brush my nipple through my blouse with my forearm or run my fingers up the slit of my pussy. I could feel the silky feel of my natural juices.

No comments:

Post a Comment