Touch Me

“Touch my lips.” I said to him as I lay on the bed. “Not my mouth, - down here.” I pointed between my legs as I parted them. “I want you to lick me first.”


He lost his breath when he realized what I wanted. He looked at me again, to make sure he wasn’t daydreaming. He winked at me, and licked my lips suggestively.


His dick grew harder, and threatened to burst from his pants it seemed, as I thought about what my juices would taste like and what my clit would feel like between his lips and tongue.


I noticed his discomfort, and said, “Take it out. It doesn’t look comfortable for you. Unbutton those pants, and let me see that dick. I think it’s only fair that I get to look at it before you lick me.” He almost fainted when I said that. He couldn’t take it anymore and quickly dropped to my knees. I spread my thighs, and he could have smelled the sweet juices of my wet pussy as he leaned towards to lick me.


He fumbled with his pants zipper at the same time, hurriedly dropping his trousers and letting his hard cock free. I reached out to him and grabbed hold of his cock. I held it firm, and slowly rubbed its head with my thumb as I began to pump up and down. With my other hand I cupped his balls and gently stroked them, driving him insane. He reached up and caressed my breasts, my hard nipples, and the rest of my body.


He licked me, running his tongue over my wet cunt, slowly at first, and then faster. He worked his tongue into the folds of my flesh, sucking my labia, and taking my juices into him. He then moved his lips to my clit, and began to suck me slowly, while playing with my button with his tongue. I began to squirm and moan louder. I also held onto his dick harder, and began to pump faster. I came so badly, hard to hold back.


He took his finger and reached up to my face. He could see my eyes closed tight, and my mouth open and trembling. He put his finger into my mouth, and I sucked it, wrapping my tongue around it wildly. He then took his finger and slowly slid it into my pussy again.


I gasped when I felt him enter me and slowly started grinding against his hand. He slowly, then faster, began to finger-fuck me, as he continued to suck on my clit. One finger, then two, as I felt deep inside me, stroking and rubbing, feeling my legs shivering with unbearable pleasure.


He then got to his feet and moved in close to me. I continued to hold his dick as he pressed up to me. I guided him toward my open pussy, and he slid firmly and deeply into my snatch. He leaned over me as I reached around and grabbed his ass. He held my waist and began to fuck me hard right away.


“Oh my god! Yes! Yes! Fuck me! More!” I screamed. “I want you to make me cum!” He moved his hips back and forth, his dick sliding in and out of me, with I screaming every time he plunged into me. He squeezed my breasts as he fucked me, and leaned in to lick my hard nipples. Over and over he went, harder and deeper every time.


Suddenly, I stopped screaming and started to lose my breath as I gasped and whimpered all at once. He didn’t stop fucking me as he watched me squeeze my eyes shut and felt my body begin to tremble and tense. I dug my fingernails into his ass, pulling him in close. I then yelled, in a long deep breath, “I’m cummmmmmming! Oh my god! Your dick feels soooooo fucking good!” I twisted and turned slowly. I then faded and lay back on the bed, exhausted and spent. My breath slowly returned to me, and I smiled as I opened my eyes.


I looked at him. “I only wanted you to touch me - but that was nice as well.” I said as I giggled.

Inspired by SneakyGreenEyes

Bookmark and Share


No comments:

Post a Comment