Boring Night

The day was rather boring. Reports after reports. I hate reports!


Only back in my lovely home will I feel much relief.


Nothing much going on the night. Kinda boring anyway. Can’t imagine why men like soccer. 22 men chasing one ball and they call it fun! WOW!


I lay on the bed and thought about getting something to please myself.


I ran my hands over my breasts. I do love my boobs very much. I played with my nipples until they became hard. That drove me crazy for something more. I opened the drawer and took out my lovely partner, vibrator! I flicked the switch of the vibrator ON and rubbed the big buzzing cock over my nips, my pussy was instantly wet with the sensation.


I slipped a finger down in to my pussy. It was hot and wet, dripped with my juices wanting to be pleased. I rubbed my clit furiously and I moaned out loud. Wondering if the neighbor could have heard me moaning!


When I came to the brink of cumming, I took my fingers away and slipped my big 9 inch dildo down to my cunt and filled my pussy right up. I pushed it deep inside my pussy and fucked myself with it hard. I rubbed my clit with the vibrator every time I thrust it in and out. For the final moment, I turned the dildo to its highest speed and my head went light and fuzzy as I pressed the vibrations to my clit.


I could take no more and I cum with excitement!


At least the night wasn’t as bad as it would be.

No comments:

Post a Comment