Working Late Again

It had been a long week. I had to prepare lots of semi-annual sales performance reports for branches throughout the country. I liked this period of time every year as I would have the chance of getting away from the office. I would consider it as a break for me.


It was late again on last Tuesday. The last rays of the sun had disappeared over the horizon. I looked up the clock and it was 6.30pm.


“Finally it is done,” I mumbled to myself as I locked the filing cabinet and was looking forward to a long hot bath before heading to bed. Starting from tomorrow, I would have 2 weeks of heavy travelling throughout the country before leaving for Taiwan next week.


“It will be a great erotic escape for me starting tomorrow!” I promised to myself.


But then, there was a knock on my door and Diane rushed in. “I’ve a little problem! I have lost the presentation files for meetings coz my computer seems to be infected by virus! Can you please help me redo the files again? Pleaseeeeee,” Diane begged. Though it might only take about an hour or two to update the necessary data into my saved copies before the finalized ones, the look on my face must have been obvious, and so Diane sweetened the pot with treble time and dinner on the firm.

We finally agreed and opened the files. We worked steadily for the next hour.


“Great! It’s done!” Diane announced, stood up and stretched pushing her hips forward arching her back. Her breasts stood proudly under her top. I found myself wondering if they were perky or if the bra she wore enhanced them.


I stood up and stretched too. As I needed to pee so I went to the toilet, pulled up my skirt, panties down, squatted, let go a long stream of wee. When I was just about to pull my panties back up, I stopped and spread my legs wider and gently stroked my pussy instead. I closed my eyes and imagined Diane’s boobs pressed against her top. I circled my clit with my index finger, and completely enjoying the intense sensation, and then I heard Diane calling from the office. I was so wet I had to wipe my pussy again. Reluctantly I pulled my panties up and smoothed my skirt down, washed my hands and backed to the office.


As we were getting ready to go home, Diane had to make a phone call and so she went to her office. She left the door ajar and sat on her desk when she talked through the phone. As I passed by her door I could see her lifted her legs onto the desk and I could see up her skirt. She had thigh high stockings and I could just see a glimpse of red material between her legs.


I was getting hornier. My pussy was wet again and I wanted to go home so hurriedly.



Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment