A Real Hot Sex at Home

I came home horny. I was working late just now with Diane and my mind couldn’t stop thinking of her upskirt and her seductive boobs. My pussy was as wet as at the office and I couldn’t help but caressing my clit while on my way driving home.


While on my way home, I called Tom, a male friend of mine whom I’ve been flirted with occasionally. I needed him so badly. Or should I say, I needed his cock so badly!


When finally home, I stripped myself naked and lay on my bed. I massaged my tits and found my way to my now hardened nipples and gave them both a firm pinch. This made me gasp and I felt my pussy getting wetter. With right hand working my nipples, I moved my left hand down my body and started to tease my aching pussy. I rubbed a finger slowly up and down my clit and enjoyed the feeling I got. I then slowly inserted one finger inside me and brought it to my tongue to taste my wetness. The taste of my juice was so good that I began massaging my hard clit furiously, moaning louder and louder as the pleasure built. I worked my fingers in and out slowly, enjoying the sensation and feeling myself getting closer and closer. As I was about to come, I pulled my hands away and caught my breath. I then felt under the bed for my 9 inch vibrator. My body was aching for orgasm. I inserted the dildo into my pussy and gasped as it stretched my tight pussy wide. I turned it on and moaned out loud as the vibrations worked their magic. I worked the vibrator in and out of me hard and fast, as I got nearer I screamed louder and louder. I could feel myself coming and so I used my free hand to work on my clit. Then it came, a wave of pleasure, my pussy gripped the vibrator hard as I came hard. I pulled it out of me and felt my juices run down my legs.


As I was catching my breath, I heard the bell ringing. “Tom is finally here,” so I thought.


I ran up to the door and opened it. I could see his huge bulge in his jeans and started to grow stronger and harder as I was standing naked before him.


Happy to see him, I pulled him inside the house.


As he walked in, he stripped himself of all his clothes, allowing me to see his gorgeous, hard 8 inch cock. I felt the tingling in my pussy again. He pushed me back onto the bed and shoved his tongue into my mouth. As our tongues danced together, he rubbed my tits, paying extra attention to my hard nipples. I felt his hand move down to my wet pussy and his fingers started to play with my clit. I moaned into his mouth. It was all too much for me and I came onto his hand.


I pushed him off me and got him to lie on the bed. I started to suck his cock that I love so much. I teased it with my tongue, flicking gently over the head. I took him into my mouth and he gasped, he told me to suck it faster and harder, so i did. As I was deep-throating him, I could feel him tensing up as he shot his hot pre-cum into my mouth, I swallowed it completely. His pre-cum tasted so good.


He then grabbed me and threw me on my back, spreading my legs wide while he entered me. I wrapped my legs round his waist as he began to fuck me hard. I moaned with pleasure as his cock hit my spot over and over. I felt myself coming and knew he was close too. With one last stroke, we came together. My pussy gripped tightly onto his cock and he filled me up with his cum.


What a hot fuck!


And I was getting ready for a long 2 weeks escape!


Maybe I could have some sexual encounters with strangers! Hmmmm…. I would definitely look for one!




Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment