Lovely Colleague

Diane and I have worked with each other for over a year now. We became first acquaintances and co-workers, but then the relationship has grown to be closer lately while we were on the cross-country company meeting trip.


We talk often daily at work. Only recently has that talked gone off into a different direction.


We both checked into our room during the trip. The first night was where we started to grow our relationship a little closer.


After the first day meeting with the colleagues, we got back to our own room for a rest before going out for dinner. As usual, I took off all my clothes, being naked in the room. While I noticed that it was the time to shave my pussy again, I put on the shaving cream and got ready to shave. But then I heard the knocking sound on my door. Not willing to wash away the shaving cream, I asked who that was while taking a peep through the peeping hole. It was Diane. I then opened the door letting her to come in. She was staring at me as I was naked before her. Obviously she starred at my pussy which was covered with the shaving cream.


“I… ya… I… am sorry… I drop by later,” Diance said with a feeling of embarrassment.


“No, come on in,” I insisted. “It is ok, we are women after all. I am fine with that,” I comforted her while inviting her to come in to my room.


After a while, Diane had settled herself down and we did not feel any embarrassment any more. I sat on the couch, opened my legs wide and continued the shaving while we chatted just about everything. I could see Diane kept watching me shaving my pussy and was wiggling against the bed where she sat. I could tell that she was getting a little turn on.


Somehow we started to talk about sex. I soon found out that Diane was active in sexual activities too. We then shared our sexual fantasies.


I told her that I was looking forward to flirt with some strangers on this 2 weeks meeting trips. In particular, I was in fact looking forward to have a wild night in Taiwan next week.


Diane stared at me as if she was in disbelief of what I intended to do. But soon she admitted that she was also looking for a good casual encounter too! We were indeed looking ways to spice up our sexual activities! WOW!


I’d finally done shaving pussy and stood up to get clean. We were still chatting and then I told her that I wished to see her naked too one day.


With a little embarrassment, Diane smiled and said,” Yeh, maybe one fine day,” and left the room to go get ready for dinner.



Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment